A professional family history research service that saves you time and helps you start or continue your family history research.
Have you started your family history research? Have you hit a brick wall in your research?
Robert Parker, Genealogist at myfamilygenealogy.co.uk will move your research forward, consider other sources and increase the possibility of tracing those long lost ancestors.
For details of the archives and sources of information I can access for you, please see the Research Sources page. Other archives can be accessed upon request.
Bronze, Silver, Gold PackagesFrom
What can I offer?
I can start, continue or review your family history research. I can suggest:
- further sources
- research strategies and research techniques
- to give you the chance of further family research breakthroughs…
I can advise on:
- where to start your family history research
- how to record your family history research
- indexes to family history records and where to find them
- how to access vital records (birth, marriage, death, parish and census)
- how to access other family history records
Alternative services offered, related to family history:
- Photographs of local places; churches, houses, monumental inscriptions, cemeteries, gravestones (if found). Up to 10 Digital photo’s provided in jpeg format, by email. Paper copy photographs available – please contact me to discuss.
- Flowers (with one written or typed message, up to 80 letters) can be left at a grave or memorial.
Sign Up For Our FREE Newsletter!
Free Top Tips, learning, events and much more!
What stories might your ancestors tell?
Based in Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
Mobile: 07803 129207