My Family Genealogy Courses
Here you will be able to find all of the courses available and access your desired course (See left).
- appreciate why you are researching your family tree
- understand the starting point for your research
- realise the importance of record keeping
- identify databases available for identifying potential ancestors, and how to use these effectively
- distinguish the vital records available to help identify your ancestors
- list ‘what to do’ and ‘what not to do’ in your family history research