I will share more secrets and successes
My subscription newsletter is packed with further information and advice for your Family History Research
- 12 issues over 12 months
- Delivered to your inbox on the 23rd of the month
- £12 for 12 issues (£1 per issue; less than a small latte!)
- Receive top tips, advice, guidance, learning links, websites, online record updates and maybe some secrets to enable you to find your ancestors
Who is the subscription newsletter for?
This newsletter is aimed at those who have started their family history research and want intermediate / advanced techniques for building a family tree
When will it be delivered?
Delivered to your inbox on the 23rd of the month, each month for as long as you subscribe
What will I receive once a month?
An email newsletter packed with tips and techniques for researching your ancestors
- Top Tips (beginner)
- Top Tips (intermediate / advanced level)
- Robs roundup of new record releases online
- A discount on my online course
- Links to my course / talk slides
- A discount on my new book
- Discounts with genealogy suppliers and record holders
- And much more…
What will be the content of the 1st newsletter (May 2018)?
- Extended Top Tips (building on those in my free newsletter)
- Top Tips Advanced (1730’s Westminster & Chelsea family records)
- Robs Roundup (including new record releases for Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Cheshire, Jersey, Kirkaldy, Lancashire, London, Middlesex, New Zealand, Norfolk, Sussex, Wiltshire and Worcestershire and much more)
- Advanded learning links (reading old handwriting)
- What stories might your ancestors tell? My talk slides
- An unusual Family History website you may not have discovered yet
- and much more
View this newsletter: email firstname.lastname@example.org for a free copy of the 1st Subscription newsletter.
This really is a newsletter you must subscribe to; I guarantee you won’t be disappointed!
Sign up here
You can sign up for just £12. That’s only £1 a month; less than the price of a small latte once a month and this £1 is more likely to help you discover your ancestors! Subscribe to my subscription newsletter using the link in the section below
What is the difference between my FREE Newsletter and my Subscription Newsletter?
Top Tips (for the beginner)
Top Tips (for the beginner; extended)
Top Tips (intermediate / advanced)
Robs Roundup (new record releases; eight times a year)
Unusual websites for Family History research
Research tips and techniques
Links to My professional talks: The PowerPoint slides
I am on the regular circulation list for your free monthly newsletter, which I find excellent and very helpful
Doreen, Oct 2018
It was packed with fascinating content and useful links
Al, June 2018
Issues 1-4 of my subscription newsletter included:
- 4 Talk PowerPoints
- 4 Services
- 7 Blogs
- 8 Top Tips
- 17 Learning links
- 26 Events
- 55 websites
- 81 (£) in discounts
- 82 new record releases
Top Tips (4) extended
- How should I record my research?
- It’s all in the name!
- Research principles
- Where do I start my family history research?
Top Tips (4) advanced
- Using the 1939 Register
- Reserved occupations (during war)
- Ancestry and their DNA test
- 1730’s Westminster and Chelsea family history records
- The 1939 Register
- O Canada! Land of our Ancestors
- The long white cloud
- I will share more secrets and successes
Robs roundup (8 times a year)
- 82 new record releases
- 13 talks
- 7 events
- The 1939 Register
- FamilySearch App
- Qualify as a genealogist
- YouTube; 4 Family History Research Videos
- My on-line course
- A quick Guide to Getting Started
- Electronic Family History
- What stories would your ancestors tell?
- What other stories would your ancestors tell?
- General Background to 1851 Religious Census
- Mary Evans picture library
- Bishopsgate Institute
- Family History related discounts
PLEASE NOTE: My FREE Family History newsletter will continue alongside the new subscription version and will always remain FREE. If you’d like to receive a discount for my subscription newsletter in the future sign up for my FREE newsletter above
Robert Parker is a Genealogist and Trainer, based in Cambridgeshire. He delivers courses, talks, guidance and research services for those interested in tracing their ancestors. See www.myfamilygenealogy.co.uk for further details. Contact Robert to discuss your requirements without obligation.
What stories might your ancestors tell?