A Brief Introduction
Robert Parker, genealogist has a wealth of experience and knowledge built through practical family history research. This is underpinned with professional genealogy and training qualifications.
- Holds extensive experience of family history research
- Possesses considerable knowledge in designing and delivering training
- Is proficient in managing complex projects
- Is not a quitter! Completes tasks and doesn’t give up
- Offers others patience and diplomacy
- Is endowed with commitment as well as a sense of humour
- Postgraduate Certificate in Genealogy
- Certificate in researching House History
- Postgraduate (Level 7) Training and Development
- Undergraduate (Level 5) Coaching
- Certificate in Training Practice
Sign Up For Our FREE Newsletter!
Free Top Tips, learning, events and much more!
What stories might your ancestors tell?
Based in Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
Mobile: 07803 129207